Apply now to our Times Square location! An amazing opportunity to grow your career as an Early Childhood Education Coordinator. Share your passion for educating young children as you support teachers in their planning of curriculum that encourages children to independently explore, discover, and actively learn. At Bright Horizons, Early Childhood Education Coordinators are considered the curriculum experts for their centers and age groups, inspiring the teaching teams in the development of an innovative emergent curriculum that fully utilizes our World at Your Fingertips resources while teaching in the classroom.
As an education coordinator II at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Guide staff in the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
- Partner with parents to support and share the educational needs of their child
- Balance your time between teaching your own classroom and supporting staff
- Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
**$1,000 sign on bonus**
NYC Teaching certification requiredTwo to four years of professional early childhood education teaching experience requiredExpertise in child development and developmentally appropriate curriculumAbility to lead staff in implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculumExcellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families and staffExperience and skill in communication, leadership, organization and supervisionExperience with the NAEYC Accreditation process strongly preferredMust meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply