Do you want to provide meaningful experiences and make a difference in children’s lives?
In a back-up center, the Office Manager plays an extremely important role as front desk is the communication and business hub. Join our team at this vibrant child care location in Palo Alto!
We serve a number of high profile clients in Silicon Valley.
You will greet families and visitors while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality. You can create relationships and build rapport with families and staff. While making this a warm inviting space, you will have an opportunity to organize and run the front desk/office.
Some of the business components of this role are:
- Coordinate all center marketing activities
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Manage payroll
- Providing support for teachers and leadership staff
- Liaison to vendors, maintain vendor accounts
- Keep center files current
- Complete and submit new hire paperwork
- Maintain security system of center (codes and key cards)
- Monitor sign-in and sign-out procedures for families
- Oversee enrollment and marketing packages
- Work with staff on Community Outreach programs.
- Substitute teach in our Infant-School-Age classrooms as needed will be required for this position.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Child care and office experience preferred
- Must have 12 ECE units, or be in process of obtaining units