Apply now to grow your career as a Kindergarten Prep Teacher. Share your passion for educating young children as you design and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum that incorporates science, math and technology to support Kindergarten readiness for 4 and 5 year-old children. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care, creating joy in each child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while supporting parents’ work/life integration.
At Bright Horizons, you’ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement, including the opportunity to earn your ECE college degree for FREE! Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you inspire our future generation?
As a Kindergarten Prep Teacher at Bright Horizons, you will: Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourselfDevelop an emergent curriculum based on classroom observations and assessments of individual childrenPartner and communicate with parents to support, guide and share in their child’s growth and developmentCreate well-organized documentation of children’s accomplishments through notes and portfoliosNurture your career aspirations and personal growth with unlimited opportunitiesImpact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
- High School diploma/GED required with related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of professional early childhood education teaching experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum practice for 4 and 5 year old children
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and openness to new ideas in education practices, particularly related to Kindergarten Prep curriculum and materials
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families
- Proven strength in verbal and written communication and organizational skills
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learningIn addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.Benefits we offer
- Competitive salaries
- Career path opportunities
- Extensive health benefits
- Comprehensive tuition reimbursement and the opportunity to earn your college degree for FREE through our Early Education Degree Achievement Plan
- Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
- Commuter benefits
- Health club discounts
- Cell phone discounts and much more