Did you know that Bright Horizons’ contact center has been consistently named as one of the Top 100 Call Centers in North America? Are you a contact center professional interested in joining our award-winning team? Well look no further, as are now hiring for a Knowledge Management Specialist!
As the Knowledge Management Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, updating, and growing our Knowledge Management System to maintain Bright Horizons as a knowledge-enabled organization. You will work with the contact center staff to find accurate and contextual content and help implement standard knowledge management processes and procedures.
What you will be doing:
- Establish and govern knowledge sharing and content management processes.
- Develop processes and procedures by which new content is created, updated, reviewed, and published.
- Coordinate the collection, loading of, and access to usable ‘knowledge’ in the Knowledge Base using content management processes/protocols.
- Ensure knowledge content formats, templates, and standards are created, maintained, and consistently utilized.
- Provide training to content providers on system usage and writing methods and standards.
- Continually improve knowledge management practices by running usage reports, maintain content inventory, solicit feedback, and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Document and maintain detailed process flows and documentation across all business lines supported in the Contact Center.
- Participate in quality initiatives such as project teams, promotions, process documentation, and document control.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- 2+ years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience with HTML preferred
- Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) knowledge and experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of call center processes and procedures required.
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate the user experience and content design.