Apply now to grow your career as a Kindergarten Prep Teacher. Share your passion for educating young children as you design and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum that incorporates science, math and technology to support Kindergarten readiness for 4 and 5 year-old children. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care, creating joy in each child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while supporting parents’ work/life integration.
As a Kindergarten Prep Teacher at Bright Horizons, you will: Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourselfDevelop an emergent curriculum based on classroom observations and assessments of individual childrenPartner and communicate with parents to support, guide and share in their child’s growth and developmentCreate well-organized documentation of children’s accomplishments through notes and portfoliosNurture your career aspirations and personal growth with unlimited opportunitiesImpact the lives of children and families each and every dayAt Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
- High School diploma/GED required with related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of professional early childhood education teaching experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum practice for 4 and 5 year old children
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and openness to new ideas in education practices, particularly related to Kindergarten Prep curriculum and materials
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families
- Proven strength in verbal and written communication and organizational skills