EdAssist is looking for our next VP of Client Relations/Account Management. If you are someone who has been responsible for managing and growing ongoing relationships with clients and is able to achieve high targets for revenue, growth, client satisfaction, and client employee utilization, then we want you! As the VP of Client Relations/Account Management you will set the strategy and deliver EdAssist solution wide objectives, will be responsible for the overall client portfolio of 200+ clients, and $60+ million in annual revenue. You will do this all the while leading the overall team of ~20 Client Relations/Account Management executives, and directly manage 4-6 Team Leads and Senior Client Relations Directors.
What we hope you will bring to the table:
- Be a champion for the power of adult learning in driving an organization’s performance goals, resulting in greater utilization of the Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions offerings.
- Ensure clients experience the maximum return on their educational investments and see Bright Horizons as their strategic partner and key advisor for their education strategy.
- Be an ambassador for the Bright Horizons brand.
- Ensure the Client Relations team is developing strong partnerships with employer clients to maximize client retention, growth and loyalty, to meet the company’s expansion objectives while ensuring compelling client testimonials and endorsements.
- Ensure the Client Relations team collaborates effectively with the marketing team to develop effective marketing communication and employee engagement (outreach) plans with each client.
- Support Client Relations team members in renewals and renegotiations of client contracts and Requests for Proposals to optimize company’s financial return and long term contract terms with the client.
- Cultivate productive relationships with senior level decision makers at our employer clients.
- Determine client portfolio assignments within the team. Work with Group VP to set individual and team quotas each year. Conceive of and implement special promotions and incentives to drive team performance.
- Coach and mentor team members in their career development.
- Stay current on HR industry trends. Speak publicly at Bright Horizons and industry events; Contribute to Bright Horizons’ thought leadership in the market.
- Participate as a Client Relations lead in long term company strategy, product strategy, product management, and technology roadmap discussions.
- Collaborate personally and drive the Client Relations team collaboration with other departments within Bright Horizons, including Family Solutions Growth Teams, Finance, Operations, Training, Growth Operations, UK, Legal, Marketing, IT, PR, Product Management.
- Participate as a member of the overall Growth and Senior Leadership teams at Bright Horizons, driving performance improvement, exemplifying the culture, sharing best practices, contributing to strategic direction of the company.
- Prior experience as a vendor of human resource services to large employers
- Knowledgeable about marketing strategy and tactics that are effective in Business to Employee environments
- Have represented a multi-client software-as-a-service platform with accompanying professional services
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Microsoft Office
- Energized about representing services that support and enhance the education and financial well-being of hard-working employees and their families
- At least 10 years’ experience in client-facing roles, establishing strong relationships with clients/customers at all levels
- Must have prior experience with direct supervisory responsibilities of account managers, with a history of meeting or exceeding specific quota and customer satisfaction targets
- Experience managing and driving results with a geographically dispersed, remote team
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment both internally and externally
- BA/BS degree, ideally in business or marketing
- This position is based on the East Coast and requires some U.S. travel (up to 50%)