Do you have experience with designing and configuring Workday HR and Payroll solutions? Do you have a passion for Payroll, Human Resources, and technology? If so, come join our rapidly expanding HRIS team as a Senior Workday HRIS Analyst!
As one of our Senior Workday HRIS Analysts you will be responsible for the administration, configuration, detailed analysis, support, and maintenance of our Workday Payroll and HCM. You will act as a business partner for Payroll and Human Resources by leveraging your knowledge of system functionality and other functional/technical skills to provide user, production, and project support.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the design, configuration, testing, and deployment of new functionalities, security design, and reporting/analytics
- Lead initiatives that require integrations with other systems, both internally and with external vendors
- Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the functional and technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions to stakeholder groups
- Responsible for Data Management activities including data audits, data cleanup strategy, creation of cleanup tools (EIBs, etc.) and manual cleanup work
- Assist and provide Level 2/3 support on HR production issues
- 3+ years of Workday experience
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge in the HRIS field, preferably supporting Payroll and HCM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge/experience with multiple SaaS HR/Payroll/Time technology platforms and tools
- Excellent business analysis skills: timeline planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a passion for customer service!