We are looking for a dynamic professional to join our internal audit team as a Senior IT Auditor. Bright Horizons has been voted one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” seventeen times, and we are an organization that truly provides the chance to work at something you can be passionate about while still maintaining your individuality and a work-life balance.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will ensure successful completion of assigned IT audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. You will apply risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify any potential issues. In this role you will partner with our compliance team and external consultants, and communicate identified issues to the Manager of Internal Audit to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
What you will be doing:
- Document the design and operating effectiveness of key controls including automated and general computer controls (e.g., information security, program development, program change, computer operations, business continuity planning).
- Perform audit procedures to execute the annual audit plan, assess controls and to meet audit objectives.
- Use knowledge of IT control environment and IT industry trends to identify issues, assess business impact, and develop value-added recommendations and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
- Evaluates the adequacy and timeliness of management’s response and the corrective action taken on significant audit recommendations.
- Assist also the other members of the internal audit team with any other internal audits, financial and operational reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, Business Administration or related discipline required.
- 3 years, minimum, of internal and/or external audit experience required; past big 4 audit experience is a plus.
- Specific knowledge of audit requirements and the regulatory requirements related to Sarbanes-Oxley is required.
- General knowledge of industry standards such as PCI, HIPPA and Safe Harbor is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to execute critical tasks, including participation in the planning, execution, administration, reporting and review of all phases of IT and integrated audits, business risk identification, audit program development and execution, audit observation discussion and development, and interaction with key management associates.
- Advanced ability in analyzing risk and designing efficient control practices to minimize risk.
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities, compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) and/or CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certifications, required.