Bright Horizons fastest growing division, EdAssist, is searching for an experienced Senior Business Development Specialist to join our team. Do you have experience selling to C-Level executives and a proven track record of success? Do you enjoy making an impact where you work? Then come make your mark here at Bright Horizons!
You have experience prospecting and building relationships within large Enterprise Level organizations. You will also have experience selling highly innovative products within rapidly growing markets. This is a quota carrying, territory based role critical to the continued success of the organization and will have a high level of visibility. Leads will be generated through various outbound methods originating from the Enterprise Account Specialists direct efforts.
What you will be doing:
- Must be fluent on how robust education and tuition programs drive meaningful business performance.
- Knowledge of the employee benefits industry, specifically in the student loan repayment solutions/software sector.
- Must be able to position Bright Horizons as a leading innovator in its space.
- This role is focused on outbound prospecting to target accounts to secure executive sponsor meetings for the Enterprise Sales Team. Some inbound leads may be provided, but the Enterprise Business Development Representative will generate new business opportunities primarily from independent prospecting.
- Develop and implement business plan for territory, proactively identifying, contacting and qualifying prospects.
- The first priority for this role is to meet a quota of qualified meetings for the Enterprise Sales Team.
- Other required skills include:
- Account Research – the Enterprise Account Specialist will be responsible for developing detailed account research that assesses the potential opportunity of each account.
- Organization Mapping – the Enterprise Business Development Representative will find relevant contacts within each account to build out an organizational profile and prioritize executives for outbound prospecting activities while understanding the decision making process.
- Success Metrics – Make 40-50 calls per/day, with strategic preparation, and deliver consistently against quota, despite imperfect systems and processes.
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales Team to ensure smooth communication of goals, objectives and transition of leads.
- Responsible for salesforce.com reporting and collaborating with supervisor on month end reports.
- Initiate relationships and develop rapport with key executives at prospect companies by anticipating needs and understanding unique customer environments and objectives.
- Prefer demonstrated, consistent success in an outbound lead generation or inside sales role.
- Experience in prospecting and developing pipeline in a new or under-developed territory is ideal.
- High-caliber, executive communication skills are a must. You must be engaging, compelling and credible over the phone, via email, and on LinkedIn.
- Ability to digest information from corporate websites, annual reports, analyst research, etc. to decipher information meaningful to account strategy, and synthesize into concise, impactful messages.
- Experience selling enterprise products/services to VP or CXO prospects.
- Proven track record of achieving corporate quotas and personal goals.
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a consultative manner.
- Ability to patiently and persistently build prospect relationships to cultivate latent demand.
- Ability to understand and deliver the value proposition of complex solutions.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation and initiative.
- Manage time well and routinely prioritize tasks by their intended impact.
- BA/BS degree, business-related preferred