Is data analysis and uncovering key business insights your thing? Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you have experience with tools such as Excel and SQL at a high level where working with large data sets to identify client trends is right up your alley? If so, then look no further as the Client Reporting Specialist is the perfect position for you!
As the Client Reporting Specialist you will work directly with major clients to address their ad-hoc and/or regular client-specific data analysis needs around Bright Horizons services. The position is project driven as clients’ needs arise in addition to completing standard monthly client reports. As the Client Reporting Specialist will serve as the data analysis expert on the Bright Horizons proprietary management information system and ensure that client reporting needs are addressed in an appropriate time-frame.
The incumbent is eligible to work at either Bright Horizons Home Team location; Broomfield, Colorado OR Watertown, Massachusetts.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Bright Horizons proprietary management information systems for reporting including all data points and metrics tracked within the system
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Bright Horizons operational policies and procedures and specifically how those impact the data maintained in the proprietary management information system
- Work closely with large Bright Horizons clients to assist in compiling and analyzing their data needs
- Work with programmers, client relations and other internal parties to investigate Bright Horizons’ ability to meet client reporting needs
- Create sample reports to ensure clients’ needs are met with ad-hoc and or client-specific reporting format
- Compile, analyze and enter data into agreed upon report formats
- Check data on all client specific reports to ensure accuracy of data and information provided
- Test and review enhancements made to the proprietary management information system tools
- Other client and data related tasks as needed
What we hope you will bring to the table:
- Strong data analysis skills (Example of use: Data mining in an OLAP cubed environment, extensive use of Pivot tables, and macros )
- Knowledge of business objectives
- Excellent phone and customer service skills and strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years of experience in a business setting
- A Bachelor’s degree