Do you enjoy making processes better, more streamlined? Bright Horizons is a company where you can have a fun, yet challenging employment experience that will allow you to apply your problem-solving skills with a growing company? Did I mention that we’ve been named by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work for”? If this appeals to you, talk to us about a career as a Back-Up Care Implementation Systems Coordinator!
As the Back-Up Care Implementation Systems Coordinator you will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day Back-Up Care eligibility activities, file processing and file error troubleshooting research, and general inquiries to the Client Implementations team as assigned.
The Implementation Systems Coordinator may be asked to work on Back-Up Care client implementation system updates, notifications and issue resolution for new clients, as well as, clients making changes to an existing program. They may also be tasked with ‘special project’ work that requires manual system updates.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in monitoring activity and e-mail queues, then investigating and resolving issues as part of a high-performing team.
- Become an expert in how the eligibility fields within our CRM are set up and map to our downstream processes, including reporting, registration and reservation functionality.
- Assist in resolving customer issues related to the eligibility process or client set up as needed.
- Research any eligibility file issues resulting from eligibility file processing to identify root causes and system issues. Analysis may require multiple systems including CRM, file servers, and communication with internal/external partners.
- Make changes to CRM as they relate to the eligibility process as needed.
- Work directly with client liaisons on eligibility issues as needed.
- Contribute collaboratively for ongoing process improvement and development of best practices for our business processes to achieve team and company goals.
- Assist with eligibility system reconciliations as needed basis.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong written communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required