The Senior IT Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for managing the implementation of IT-driven application development projects within Bright Horizons and their portfolio of lines of business. The SPM will be responsible for driving the full lifecycle of project delivery, from inception, business case creation and approval, through to requirements definition, implementation and roll out, working with a cross functional team of business and technical resources. The SPM will be ultimately accountable for the success of the project and work closely with the business sponsors of the project to ensure objectives are delivered as expected.
- Undergraduate degree in a business-related area of study. 5-7 years experience working with back office enterprise applications.
- Excellent communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated success in implementation projects.
- Ability to navigate dynamic environment with changing priorities; adept at learning new concepts and applying principles and best practices into problem-solving approach.
- Experience with Peoplesoft preferred but not required.