Are you ready to put your project management expertise to use for a company that offers a new challenge each day, allows you to work in a team and success oriented environment, and is a place where you can not only add value, but be valued? Sound like the role for you? Join the team and become a Project Manager for Bright Horizons, a company that has been honored numerous times by Fortune, Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, and the Denver Post as one of the best companies to work for.
As a Project Manager for EdAssist you’ll be an internal partner for department leaders to ensure the overall success of our project delivery. You’ll be responsible for providing overall direction, coordination, execution and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with EdAssist methodology and goals. Your responsibilities will include project coordination, managing project resources, and additional project management duties (time management, resource management, and project team relationship management).
What you will be doing:
- Drives all project-related activities for assigned projects with attention to efficiency, timing and superior service to intended audience.
- Identifies areas for operational efficiency and defines project requirements, creates project plans, and recommends resources to ensure the overall success of the project delivery.
- Manages the project communications and processes to ensure successful outcomes and aligned expectations. Produces consistent high level communications to internal stakeholders on project status, risks, and changes recommended. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely and constructive manner.
- Establishes and maintains productive business relationships with key stakeholders across several Departments.
- Navigates project changes effectively, removes barriers and coordinates with a variety of cross-functional project team members. Follows the change control process.
- Supports knowledge sharing within and across projects. Facilitates the proper archiving and accessibility of the project deliverables with the consulting delivery and project management teams.
- Assesses and minimizes business exposure and risk on project. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Overnight travel as required for organizational meetings (approximately 10%).
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business or operations. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager or consultant leading project teams.
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a fast paced environment across other functions including sales, account management, employee services, finance, IT, HR, and marketing.
- Project management professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or similar project management certification is desirable.
- Proven ability to remain organized at all times and to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources including team members, other internal departments and external parties (such as 3rd party partners).
- Experience with JIRA, Netsuite, OpenAir, ITIL or HDI standards a plus.
- Passion regarding helping adult learners improve their education and skills a plus.