As a Program Director for Chestnut Hill Academy, you will have a unique opportunity to impact the lives of children by providing a safe and nurturing environment, encouraging their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development. You will work with a talented team of teachers and assist in the design and implementation of high quality curriculum through 21st century technology
As a Program Director you will have the opportunity to grow professionally as you review important decisions with supervisors and work collaboratively to maintain positive relationships with parents, children, co-workers and clients. You will develop, coordinate, and schedule program offerings as well as promote the program to customers to ensure enrollment.
Other integral functions of this role include:
- Hiring, training, and supervision of staff;
- Assist Center Director with development of budget;
- Ordering supplies and equipment as necessary;
- Summer camp planning determining appropriate field trips, making necessary arrangements;
- Ensure the safety and supervision of children at all times by meeting the physical demands of the position.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Elementary Education or related field required
- State teaching certificate preferred
- Meet federal, as well as individual state requirements and maintain credentials for the position
- Demonstrated knowledge of elementary curriculum and student development at this age