Manage the business, computer and communications function of the center/school. This includes but is not limited to marketing, parent communication, accounting and payroll and providing support the leadership and staff of the center. Work with vendors always looking for the best deal for the center. Maintain professionalism of center - helping to maintain the cleanliness and professionalism. Maintain center files in an orderly manner in accordance with state and federal regulations and within Bright Horizons Family Solutions guidelines. Provide all necessary reports and paperwork as needed. Coordinate and distribute center correspondence. Assist parents, visitors or sponsor with any questions or concerns. Communicate regularly with Director and/or Assistant Director. Handle all Accounts Receivables and Payables including tuition refund requests, maintaining parent account and month-end closing and reporting. Prepare and submit payroll per the schedule issued by the Payroll department. Provide training as needed to staff and proactively resolve payroll issues. Ensure that all new hire paperwork is submitted in a timely manner. Maintain security system of center (codes and key cards). Monitor sign-in and sign-out procedures. Greet all visitors and ensure that all security procedures are upheld. Maintain confidentiality at all times (includes employee, family, sponsor or center information.) Coordinate all center marketing activities. Maintain enrollment and marketing packages specific to each group; send out packages, and schedule tours, as needed. Work with staff on Community Outreach programs. Update weekly enrollment statistics and Full-time equivalent (FTE) schedules. May substitute in classroom, kitchen or other area of responsibility as needed. Provide support to management and Staff in day to day functions.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school degree or GED. Associates Degree in Business, Secretarial, related field or ECE degree, preferred.
- Experience in a classroom is required for support of staff throughout the day.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain high level of confidentiality is essential.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner under stressful situations.
- Must be self-starter with high degree of initiative, organized, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional presentation, and the ability to communicate effectively through various communication media required.