A HIRING INCENTIVE of $1000 is currently being offered for teacher-qualified hires, until 12/31! Please apply or contact us for details.
Be a part of the exciting MIT campus environment, as an Early Childhood Teacher at our Lincoln Laboratory location in Lexington! The Technology Childcare Centers have been developed in the spirit of MIT- they are dynamic, nurturing, inclusive environments where children participate in experiences promoting invention and discovery. Our innovative centers for MIT are conveniently located, easily accessible by public transportation, and offer top salaries and enhanced benefits. Positions are available working with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
Crafting enriching experiences
As a child care teacher at Bright Horizons, we help you explore your age group preference with opportunities to work with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers. You’ll enjoy a warm and supportive environment where you are encouraged to share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators in state-of-the-art classrooms and pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds. Your guidance and positive reinforcement will help set the stage for many incredible milestones to come.At Bright Horizons, you’ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.How will you inspire our future generation?What you will do as a Child Care Teacher
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughter and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you planned
- Observe children’s interests and work with co-workers to develop creative ideas for engaging curriculum
- Record and share children’s triumphs and progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to their individual basic care needs is a top priority
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Who we are looking for
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
- Hold a High School Diploma/GED
- EEC certification preferred
- CDA, Associate’s, or Bachelor’s degree (or working toward) in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 12 months professional teaching experience with this age group
- A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
- Meet state requirements for child care center employment
- Additional center/school requirements may apply
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For”. We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.Benefits we offerCompetitive salariesCareer path opportunitiesExtensive health benefitsComprehensive tuition reimbursement401(k)Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for ChildrenCommuter benefitsHealth club discountsCell phone discounts and much more
In addition to the standard Bright Horizons benefits package, employees of these MIT centers enjoy enhanced benefits in many areas, including additional vacation time, an enhanced tuition reimbursement program supporting tuition and book expenses, parking subsidies, enhanced ratios, and more! Apply today for further details.