A HIRING INCENTIVE of $500 is currently being offered for teacher-qualified hires, until 12/31! Please apply or contact us for details.
Be a part of the exciting MIT campus environment, as an Early Childhood Teacher! The Technology Childcare Centers have been developed in the spirit of MIT- they are dynamic, nurturing, inclusive environments where children participate in experiences promoting invention and discovery. Our innovative centers for MIT are conveniently located, easily accessible by public transportation, and offer top salaries and enhanced benefits.
Experience the milestone moments
As an infant teacher, you get to witness some of the most special achievements and milestones that occur in a child’s first year of life. Being a part of this treasured and magical stage is a reward unto its own. As you experience their first steps, new discoveries and giggles of pure joy, your patience and enthusiasm will give them the confidence to discover a brave, new world. And, you’ll share these moments with parents – showing them that your devotion and passion is helping to guide and shape their children, as they begin their journey to who they will become.At Bright Horizons, you’ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.How will you nurture the growth our future generation?What you will do as an Infant Teacher
- Build a warm and stimulating environment that is filled with inviting sights, sounds, textures, and sensations to stimulate their mental and social growth
- Ensure that fundamental care needs are met while engaging in one-on-one moments, play and communication
- Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals
- Be an ally and partner for parents, supporting, guiding and sharing in their child’s growth and development
- Nurture your own career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
- Be a positive role model for children each and every day
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Who we are looking for
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
- Hold a High School Diploma/GED
- EEC certification preferred
- CDA, associate, or bachelor’s degree (or working toward) in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 12 months professional teaching experience with this age group
- A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
- Meet state requirements for child care center employment
- Additional center/school requirements may apply
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For”. We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.Benefits we offerCompetitive salariesCareer path opportunitiesExtensive health benefitsComprehensive tuition reimbursementEEDAP- our FREE associate and bachelor's degree program401(k)Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for ChildrenCommuter benefitsHealth club discountsCell phone discounts and much more
In addition to the standard Bright Horizons benefits package, employees of these MIT centers enjoy enhanced benefits in many areas, including additional vacation time, an enhanced tuition reimbursement program supporting tuition and book expenses, parking subsidies, enhanced ratios, and more! Apply today for further details.