A HIRING INCENTIVE of $500 is currently being offered for teacher-qualified hires, until 12/31! Please apply or contact us for details.
Be a part of the exciting MIT campus environment, as a Toddler Teacher! The Technology Childcare Centers have been developed in the spirit of MIT- they are dynamic, nurturing, inclusive environments where children participate in experiences promoting invention and discovery. Our innovative centers for MIT are conveniently located, easily accessible by public transportation, and offer top salaries and enhanced benefits.
Setting the stage for growth
As a Toddler Teacher, you will be working with children who are at a vital point in their development, and your guidance, patience, skills and passion will help shape who they become. Whether it is watching them discover the world, designing the curriculum that will be the foundation of their budding knowledge, or collaborating with other important people in their lives, you’ll be doing something meaningful and worthwhile.At Bright Horizons, you’ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art-online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.How will you help shape our future generation?What you will do as a Toddler Teacher
- Nurture toddlers’ developing skills through positivity, reinforcement and communication
- Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals
- Develop emergent course curriculum designed to inspire children
- Become an ally and partner for parents, supporting, guiding and sharing in their child’s growth and development
- Accomplish your own career goals and achieve personal growth through unlimited opportunities
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day, during an important time of growth and development
- Live the HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Who we are looking for
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
- Hold a High School Diploma/GED
- EEC certification preferred
- CDA, associate, or bachelor’s degree (or working toward) in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 12 months professional teaching experience with this age group
- A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
- Meet state requirements for child care center employment
- Additional center/school requirements may apply
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.Benefits we offerCompetitive salariesCareer path opportunitiesExtensive health benefitsEEDAP- our FREE associate and bachelor's degree plan Comprehensive tuition reimbursement401(k)Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for ChildrenCommuter benefitsHealth club discountsCell phone discounts and much more
In addition to the standard Bright Horizons benefits package, employees of these MIT centers enjoy enhanced benefits in many areas, including additional vacation time, an enhanced tuition reimbursement program supporting tuition and book expenses, parking subsidies, enhanced ratios, and more! Apply today for further details.