Apply now as a substitute teacher at our center in Santa Barbara and discover the rewards of accompanying young children through their unique world of exploration, excitement, and delight. Play an important role in the daily routines at our centers, working with infants through school aged children!
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees both at home and at work. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families while working hours that best fit your needs. Enjoy a flexible schedule, while working in an environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.As a substitute at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Collaborate with a team of talented early childhood professionals like yourself
- Support a center in a time when your teaching expertise are needed
- Inspire children’s learning through an emergent curriculum
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
- Learn developmentally appropriate practice that meets the highest industry standard
High School Diploma/GED requiredMust be a minimum of 18 years of ageDemonstrated interest and prior experience working with young children requiredSome college education preferredMust meet State requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply