Join Bright Horizons as our new Scrum Master. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating and coach teams on Agile values/principles as well as Scrum framework to ensure a functional, productive and efficient team environment.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, backlog refinement, demos and other Scrum-related activities.
- Coach agile teams and communicating agile concepts and benefits to the team and stakeholders while taking a pragmatic/flexible Agile approach when required.
- Tracks and communicates progress metrics and performance to leadership and stakeholders.
- Responsible for removing impediments and guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Support the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and managing the product backlog.
- Provide project and/or product deliverables including kickoff presentations, project plans, status reports and deployment plans.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field required.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master and 5+ years of IT specific experience required.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM or CSP, PSM) required.
- SAFe certification preferred.
- Must have experience with Agile project management tools.
- Agile DevOps experience preferred.
- Experience with independently transitioning software teams to a variation of agile process in the past.