Are you someone who loves making a difference in the lives of young children?
We are currently seeking afternoon Substitute Teachers to join Bright Horizons at Bishop Ranch today! Must be available to work afternoons until 6 pm. This state-of-the-art center opened in 2016. We have 14 classrooms, capacity for 204 children, and a full service kitchen as well as wonderful indoor and outdoor play spaces! The center is located in the Bishop Ranch business park and our teachers enjoy the perks of having restaurants and shopping close by, and access to "Booster Fuel" a unique app that allows you to have your gas tank filled while you're working!
Apply now as a substitute teacher and discover the rewards of accompanying young children through their unique world of exploration, excitement, and delight. Play an important role in the daily routines at our centers, working with infants through school aged children!
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees both at home and at work. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families while working hours that best fit your needs. Enjoy a flexible schedule, while working in an environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
As a substitute at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Collaborate with a team of talented early childhood professionals like yourself
- Support a center in a time when your teaching expertise are needed
- Inspire children’s learning through an emergent curriculum
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
- Learn developmentally appropriate practice that meets the highest industry standard
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Demonstrated interest and prior experience working with young children required
- Some college education preferred
- Must meet State requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply