College Nannies, Sitters & Tutors Development, the franchisor of the nation’s largest resource for full service nanny, sitter and tutoring services, is growing and adding a new leadership position in a Franchise Business Consultant. This is a unique opportunity to ensure the continued development of a rapidly growing national brand while enjoying the benefits of going to work in a small entrepreneurial environment but with ownership of the industry’s national leader, Bright Horizons (NYSE: BFAM). With the guidance and support of the Franchise Business Consultant we hope to achieve our development growth goals through coaching and consulting each franchise location to improve overall franchisee performance, profitability, satisfaction, engagement and validation, as well as providing B2B sales coaching for national B2B sales initiatives including strategic sales planning and tactical execution.
What to expect in this role:
- Complete Monthly Performance Review for each assigned location. Approximately 40 reviews/calls per month to support 50-70 franchisees. This review will assess and help to:
- Maintain and encourage positive and progressive engagement with franchisee(s) and Management.
- Identify and professionally coach deficient areas based on results.
- Solidify and communicate specific action items with franchisee(s) and/or location management to make improvements.
- Increase sales and other key metrics.
- Instill accountability with all locations to uphold the brand standards and reputation.
- Ensure the collection of necessary information including financial snapshot, financial statement and other info needed to complete monthly assessment.
- Enhance and force compliance.
- Provide B2B sales coaching to franchise owners and managers as needed.
- Work with CNST sales/marketing leadership to identify new national account targets, develop sales plans for national account acquisition. Make sales calls and presentations to national account prospects.
- Create and implement market/regional strategic plan to increase communication and efficiency in and effectiveness of all consulting efforts.
- Establish benchmarks to measure effectiveness of trainings and market wide strategies for improving performance, communication and uniformity.
- Provide ongoing coaching and motivation to all franchisee(s) and/or management by remaining in contact with them all regularly through the use of video conferencing and all other available technology.
- Utilize required documentation procedures and methods, including Highrise CRM, to document all calls, emails, tasks, documents, notes and the like as outlined by supervisor.
- Work with the Learning & Development Director/Manager to assist with training activities and webinar programs by conducting classes and/or preparing and updating content for classes/seminars.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility and productive long-term working relationships with a broad range of CNST franchise owners. Previous experience in a franchise/distributor system preferred.
- B2B sales experience (national accounts preferred) and sales coaching experience.
- Strong small business financial acumen and consulting capability.
- Ability to develop a peer/mentor relationship with small business owners, conducting in-depth consulting engagements to identify opportunities to enhance owner profitability, growth and performance.
- Experience with small business marketing, HR, operations, sales.
- Ability to analyze data and develop actionable recommendation to drive growth.
- Ability to produce independently, but function productively as part of a cohesive team
- Database management skills and records maintenance skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organization and priority management skills.
- Ability to develop consulting aids and instructional materials using a range of media.
- Proficiency with sales tracking software (Salesforce, HighRise, etc.) and other relevant software programs.
College Nannies, Tutors and Sitters is focused on three core values: 1. We want all of our employee to have a “can do” perspective. Our employees can expect the same from the company. 2. We want to “leave it better.” That is, no matter what we do, we want to leave it better. Employees can expect the same from the company. We want to help our employees grow and develop. 3. Results matter. Not only do we expect that everyone hits their goals, the company has an obligation to help you as an employee hit your goals.