Are you an experienced Salesforce Community Developer who feels they would excel in a more creative and innovative environment?
Bright Horizons sounds like the place for you!
As our Salesforce Community Developer you will be responsible the design, outline, coding and functionality of our Salesforce Communities.
The incumbent will have the flexibility to be located in either our Watertown, MA or Broomfield, CO office.
What you will be doing:
Application Development Skills
- Collaborate with the different product vendors/app groups while designing and implementing new changes
- Perform quality assurance on deliverables
- Ensure that project schedule and timeline is in alignment with business and implementation goals and requirements and make adjustments to meet business goals when necessary
- Ensure that all changes to systems are tested to ensure compliance of software changes with business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership for, and hands on delivery of design documents, code development, and test scripts.
- Develop and use relevant industry standards and domain information models to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements.
General Application Development and Support Skills
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices
- Prepare for and manage deployments using Changesets
- Provide support on Salesforce platform enhancement and maintenance of the application
- Experience in various SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- The following certifications: Certified Salesforce Developer and/or Certified Salesforce Administrator
- At least 2 years’ experience delivering solutions for Portals/Communities on the Community Cloud platform.
- At least 2+ builds and implementations of Salesforce communities
- At least 5 years’ experience writing Apex controllers, unit tests, and triggers.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Apex REST services and API integrations
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Experience managing all phases of the project life cycle, including running project prioritization meetings, post-installation project post-mortem meetings and a proven track record of multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and delivering projects on budget