Introducing NEW Bright Horizons benefits for full-time employees! Earn your associate and bachelor's degrees in early childhood education FOR FREE and take advantage of up to $150/month on your public transportation costs at selected locations!
We are hiring for Bright Horizons at Kansas Street which recently went through a brand new expansion adding 5 classrooms, an Art room for long-term projects, STEM room and 3 indoor movement matters rooms to stretch and move throughout the day. With the expansion the center is now offering back-up care to families. There is dedicated back-up classrooms for families whose primary care falls through for the day. What an amazing benefit to provide to families. Offering a $1500 hiring incentive for full-time/ fully qualified positions at the Kansas Street center located in the Potrero Hill. Located nearby, UCSF Mission Bay is a brand new early childhood center for UCSF employees, sitting on 1.4 acres, 18 classrooms, seven outdoor playgrounds, two art rooms and so much more. Located in Mission Bay.
What you will do as a Preschool Teacher
Click Here to View the Rewards and Realities of Being a Teacher at Bright HorizonsBright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughter and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you planned
- Observe children’s interests and work with co-workers to develop creative ideas for engaging curriculum
- Record and share children’s triumphs and progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to their individual basic care needs is a top priority
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.Benefits we offer
- Competitive salaries
- Career path opportunities
- Extensive health benefits
- Comprehensive tuition reimbursement and the opportunity to earn your AA or BA for FREE
- Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
- Commuter benefits
- Health club discounts
- Cell phone discounts and much more
What we are looking for
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following
- Minimum age of 18
- Hold a High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience working with young children
- Meet state educational licensing and additional center/school requirements
- A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
- 12 ECE units (required to be eligible for hiring bonus)
- Have 12 months of professional teaching experience in a classroom
Having technical issues with your application?
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.