Are you looking to grow your career in early childhood education? Are you passionate about your work with Infants and Toddlers? Apply now for the Infant and Toddler Curriculum Specialist position where you can share your passion for educating young children as you support teachers in their planning of curriculum that encourages children to independently explore, discover, and actively learn. At Bright Horizons, Curriculum Specialists are considered the curriculum experts for their centers and age groups, and spend most of their time inspiring the teaching teams in the development of an innovative emergent curriculum that fully utilizes our World at Your Fingertips resources.
As a Curriculum Specialist at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Guide staff in the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
- Partner with parents to support and share the educational needs of their child
- Manage your time as you support multiple classrooms and staff
- Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Career path opportunities
- Extensive health benefits
- Comprehensive tuition reimbursement and the ability to earn your AA or BA for FREE
- Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
- Commuter benefits
- Health club discounts
- Cell phone discounts and much more
Learn more about our award-winning company and culture, including our Foundation for Children and focus on social responsibility here.
- 12 core Early Childhood Education or Child Development units, including 3 units in Infant and Toddler Development
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Two to four years of professional Infant and or Toddle teaching experience is required
- Expertise in child development and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Ability to lead staff in implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families and staff
- Experience and skill in communication, leadership, organization and supervision
- Experience with the NAEYC Accreditation process strongly preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.