Are you the type of person who likes to work on the cutting edge of innovation?
Joining Bright Horizons as or newest Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Developer sounds like the perfect job!
As an organization, we strive to remain on the cutting edge when it comes to creating technology for working parents. We have recently launched the first mobile solution allowing parents to make instant reservations for back up emergency childcare and continue to strive and innovate in our other areas of focus.
As a Business Intelligence (BI)/ Data Warehouse Developer you will be primarily responsible for building/updating existing Data Warehouse using SSIS packages and SSRS reports. This position will also create/modify client facing and internal reports/dashboards across Bright Horizons.
Skills we hope you will bring:
- Design, develop and implement robust and extensible ETL solutions to support key business data/data warehouse using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Qlik & SSRS
- Implementation/integration of business intelligence tools with data warehouse solutions
- Bring data from source systems into a ODS environments.
- Participate in designing data warehouse/DataMart’s
- Develop code to create Dimensions & Facts for DataMart’s.
- Review test scripts as part of all functional specifications to ensure that testing occurs to meet all business requirements including all process components as well as client, center and program configurations
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Configure and maintain scheduled ETL jobs
- Support exploratory data analysis, statistical analysis and predictive analytics
- Develop data integrations between internal and external/third party sources
- Provide production support and maintain existing systems by researching and trouble-shooting any issues/problems in a timely manner
- Assist in the creation of Ad Hoc/On demand Reports
- Requirements analysis related to the creation and troubleshooting of reports and dashboards
- User documentation for report usage and also create documentation for technical design and system build
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field experience required
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server environment with SSIS, SSRS, stored procedure development and BI Reporting tools (Qlik preferred) and visualizations.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- In depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- 5+ years’ experience of data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling)
- 5+ years’ Experience Design, build, test, and maintain on-premises data structures such as data marts and data warehouses
- Demonstrated experience with various BI technologies
- Experience managing all phases of the project life cycle, including running project prioritization meetings, post-installation project post-mortem meetings and a proven track record of managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Collaboration with both onshore and off-shore development teams
- Preferred skills:
- Exposure to QlikSense, data mining, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce
- Experience in Visual Studio