Apply now to grow your career as an education coordinator II. Share your passion for educating young children as you support teachers in their planning of curriculum that encourages children to independently explore, discover, and actively learn. At Bright Horizons, education coordinators II are considered the curriculum experts for their centers and age groups, inspiring the teaching teams in the development of an innovative emergent curriculum that fully utilizes our World at Your Fingertips resources while teaching in the classroom.
As an education coordinator II at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Guide staff in the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
- Partner with parents to support and share the educational needs of their child
- Balance your time between teaching your own classroom and supporting staff
- Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
- CDA or 9 credit hours/120 clock hours/12 CEUs required
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Two to four years of professional early childhood education teaching experience required
- Expertise in child development and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Ability to lead staff in implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families and staff
- Experience and skill in communication, leadership, organization and supervision
- Experience with the NAEYC Accreditation process strongly preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood preferred. Minimum education
requirement – Bachelor degree.
Thorough working knowledge of the World curriculum and all its
resources plus a proven training track record.
Strong communication and organization skills and knowledge of adult
Ability to thrive in stressful situations.
A self-starter, highly organized with the ability to multi-task and show
A professional demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with
a variety of constituents.