Your ideal opportunity could be within reach! Are you looking to join a rapidly growing organization where your skills as a strategic leader are leveraged to explore new market opportunities in product development and strategy? Are you experienced at building road maps, assessing growth and scalability and managing evolving customer expectations? Have you been looking for great culture, where you can find a long-term career? Did I mention we’ve been named, several times over, by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work for”? We are Bright Horizons. And we’re looking for YOU, a Senior Director, Care Advantage Product Strategy. We’re also looking to hire at a VP level for greater experience.
As Senior Director, Care Advantage Product Strategy you will own key strategic program relationships, and act as a key member of the Care Advantage leadership team. You will lead the continued development of the leading strategic initiatives to support business operations and strategic goals. You’ll also be responsible for developing and delivering on team goals that are aligned with overall program and organizational goals and objectives in the specific areas of people, performance (financial), partnerships and program.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for formulating and executing Care Advantage’s strategy and leading strategic initiatives across Care Advantage and Bright Horizons employer benefits.
- Strategic partnerships. Identifying and developing mutually beneficial relationships with key partners to drive innovation.
- Product development – Enhance user experience and efficiency. Develop ability to rapidly deliver enhancements and assess and deploy new solutions and services. Gather user and customer feedback to guide vision and innovation.
- New market opportunities and geographic expansion including assessing opportunities and developing and executing entrance plans.
- Assessing and planning for risks and opportunities including competition, growth and scalability, and evolving customer expectations.
- Support Bright Horizons’ strategy of an integrated user experience and value-proposition across lines of business.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Bachelors degree, masters preferred.
- 10 years general management or operations leadership.
- Proficiency with strategy and long-term planning.
- Experience building and motivating high performing teams and leaders.
- Ability to act autonomously and require limited oversight.
- Exceptional decision-making, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in any of the following is attractive: technology-enabled services, consulting, entrepreneurship.