There is a certain sense of gratification in knowing that your job truly adds value to the success and growth of an organization, and here at Bright Horizons, you can have just that! As one of our Senior Auditor’s, you will provide independent and objective audit and advisory service. You will plan, execute, and lead operational, financial and compliance audit engagements.
In this role you will take a consultative approach with stakeholders and provide input into the development of annual internal audit plans. As a Senior Auditor you will maintain all organizational, professional, and ethical standards and completes internal audit work in compliance with IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
What you will be doing:
- Assists in identifying and evaluating the organization’s audit risk areas and provides input to the development of the risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations for improvement using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to management.
- Develops and maintains productive team-oriented client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Represents internal auditing on organizational project teams and at management meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline required. CPA, CIA, and/or CSIA a plus!
- 2-6 years’ of internal and/or external audit experience required; “Big Four” background strongly preferred.
- Must possess strong task management, attention to detail and prioritization skills. Demonstrated ability to follow through on all assigned tasks.
- Working knowledge of COSO, IIA Standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Advanced ability in analyzing risk and designing efficient control practices to minimize risk.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and willing to collaborate with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to facilitate teamwork.