Are you a cutting edge digital marketer with a passion for making a difference in the lives of working families? If so, our Senior Digital Marketing Director, is the career for you! Bright Horizons is looking for you to own the customer experience and digital strategies for our public facing websites, as well as hundreds of client microsites and child care center websites. You’ll define outreach plans, implement on-site and off-site SEO programs, and provide reporting and insight on the behavior of our hundreds of thousands of site visitors. In this role you’ll drive customer acquisition, engagement, and lead conversion to achieve lead generation objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Own our digital efforts for North American web and related properties with a significant focus on lead generation, audience data/insights, search engine marketing, digital media, funnel optimization, and channel marketing management and messaging practices. Develop short- and long-range online strategies, plans and actionable goals.
- Exhibit urgency in meeting stakeholder expectations and provide intelligence and recommendations on key trends.
- Provide leadership, career pathing and guidance for the team of five experienced digital marketers.
- Manage the day-to-day priorities, development pipeline and assist with production if needed.
- Oversee the expansion of A/B testing processes and tools, including goal definition, test variations, confidence levels, etc. as well as the page-level configurations and measurement mechanisms to assess outcomes and follow-on actions.
- Gather and define website features and functionality collaboratively. Solicit proposals from partners and work with project managers, designers and subject matter specialists to resource and scope initiatives; oversee quality of key work products and delivery.
- Ensure WCAG2.0 accessibility, discoverability and usability, as well as efficient internal workflows.
- Inform front-end digital technology and tool selection, key integration points with back-end platforms (e.g. CRM, mail, etc.) and related optimization strategies in coordination with internal IT systems administration and external development teams.
- Develop budgets and maintain appropriate spend levels for core marketing tech stack.
- Manage a variety of third party vendors including agencies, development partners, technology vendors and consultants.
What we hope you bring to this role:
- Bachelor degree required, with a concentration in digital strategy, marketing, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in interactive marketing management or digital platform management, including experience managing staff, agencies and budgets.
- Deep expertise with search engine marketing strategies and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including hands-on expertise with Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Superior communication and computer skills
- Experience with Sitecore Experience Manager CMS, WordPress and other publishing platforms
- Working understanding of qualitative and quantitative marketing research methods and tactics to understand customer needs/wants, behavior and journeys
- Experience adapting outreach plans to dynamic consumer technology shifts
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Search Console, and BrightEdge a plus