At EdAssist, we’re looking for a dynamic, high-energy Product Manager with a sound business acumen and passion for building great software. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves solving complex problems and is motivated by working on products that help people achieve their educational goals. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of being able to uncover product opportunities, propose solutions, plan and deliver strong results. This role interacts regularly with cross-functional teams and requires the ability to communicate succinctly and effectively.
What we hope you will bring:
- Ability to gather and prioritize product requirements to create in support of product roadmap. Translate market requirements into functional specifications (user stories).
- Coordinate closely with Engineering to drive product vision, define and refine product requirements. Define and prioritize a product backlog.
- Manage lifecycle of the product from market requirements to product release, implementation, adoption and iteration.
- Communicate effectively with engineering, sales, marketing, implementation teams and leadership to ensure business and customer goals are met.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis.
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience with Agile product development methods preferred.
- Experience with software project management tools, preferably JIRA.
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and an understanding of how to develop and prioritize functional requirements.
- Self-starter with ability to drive decisions and lead projects from start to finish
- Experience with B2B and SaaS-based solutions preferred