Are you are looking for a job that allows you to shine as a respected leader, creative problem solver, a big-picture thinker, and someone whose daily work is valued? Do you consider yourself someone who provides “out of this world” customer service and support? At Bright Horizons, we seek the best of the best to provide our clients with a positive and meaningful customer experience; we are looking for outstanding talent just like you to join us and become our Back-up Care Contact Center Team Lead!
As the Back-up Care Contact Center Team Lead, you will lead our team of Customer Care Coordinators and Specialists, coordinate and participate in the overall work output of the team, coach and develop team members towards attainment of team and department goals, and serve as a point of escalation for issues and questions. This person will spend between 30 – 60% of their time in the workflow with the balance of time spent on team development and other tasks as assigned by management.
What you will be doing:
- Assist the CCC & CCS team in finding and scheduling temporary child and adult care for our clients using our exclusive national network of care providers.
- Educate clients on Back-Up Care Advantage Program® policies and assist with registration.
- Triage incoming calls in a timely manner and complete reservation process and open cases as needed.
- Place outgoing calls to providers to check care availability and schedule appropriate care.
- Provide follow-up communication and/or update expectations with clients, in accordance with Back-Up Care Advantage Program® policies or other agreed upon time frames set by client.
- Serve as point of contact for client escalations that enable a win for the client while maintaining company bottom line.
- Provide the CCC & CCS team with communication of key information and updates for the team to provide consistent and efficient customer service and appropriately communicate details to clients.
- Act as a resource for the CCC & CCS team when system challenges and general process questions arise. (The expectation of this position is the BUCA TL stays well-versed and current with system and/or process upgrades and changes.)
- Supervise up to 15 team members.
- Provide team coaching and development. Will be responsible for managing ongoing performance coaching as well as annual job performance appraisals for the team.
- Work closely with leadership to ensure department goals are met.
- Assist with additional duties as assigned.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year role as a Customer Care Specialist preferred.
- Calm and patient demeanor, especially over the phone.
- Very strong understanding of Contact Center policies, processes, and systems.
- Ability to draft clear, concise, and grammatically correct communication to team members, providers, and other constituents.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications (must know Outlook and Word at a minimum).
- Typing proficiencies of 35 wpm/and above-average data entry skills required.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude; a self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work closely with other team members and departments.
- Motivated to meet and exceed goals as an individual as well as contribute to the success of a larger team.
- Minimum 1 year customer service and/or 1 year call center, child care center, and/or home care agency exposure preferred.