Are you interested in working for one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for”? Are you an expert at managing relationships and delivering a quality product? Have you been looking for great culture, where you can find a long-term career? If so, we’d love to talk to you about our Manager, Provider Accounts position.
As Manager, Provider Accounts you will responsible for monitoring the performance of assigned providers with a primary focus on quality. You must leverage provider relationships to deliver capacity solutions. You’ll also monitor results of assigned markets and understand required actions to correct quality or capacity issues.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with assigned providers
- Negotiate provider rates with support from supervisor
- Maintain good working knowledge of markets assigned
- Leverage data to identify targeted areas that require action to correct quality or capacity issues
- Monitor key success metrics in assigned markets and report results regularly to supervisor
- Notify supervisor regularly of specific locations or providers who present risk to the program
- Supervise at least one Specialist
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Account management, vendor management or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent phone manner
- Proficient in basic Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Negotiation experience preferred
- Previous experience in a results-driven role require.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills as well as attention to detail