In some phone-based customer service roles, your work is seen as just answering a call, but at Bright Horizons we know the work that you do is important and critical to our success. You’ll not only have an opportunity to make a positive impact through your passion for helping people, but you’ll have a chance to learn and grow in an incredible work environment where teamwork is valued and fun is encouraged.As the Contact Center Enrollment Specialist you will be working on our Enrollment Team responding to parents seeking full or part time care in a Full Service Bright Horizons center. As the first contact for inquiring parents, you will be required to display a positive upbeat demeanor while explaining the value of visiting their Bright Horizons center of choice.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to parent inquiries assessing their childcare needs and promoting Bright Horizons’ childcare centers.
- Maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm for Bright Horizons Family Solutions, its mission, values and philosophy.
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction with both internal and external customers.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner as identified by service level standards.
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction.
What we hope you bring to the role:
- High School Diploma/GED Required, and AA or BA Preferred.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to document content of phone conversations accurately.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills necessary, in addition to the ability to work closely with other team members and departments.
- Typing proficiency of 35 wpm/and above average data entry skills required.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft applications (must know Outlook and Word at a minimum).
- Ability to determine needs of the caller and obtain necessary information without following a scripted process.