In some phone-based customer service roles, your work is seen as just answering a call, but at Bright Horizons we know the work that you do is important and critical to our success. You’ll not only have an opportunity to make a positive impact through your passion for helping people, but you’ll have a chance to learn and grow in an incredible work environment where teamwork is valued and fun is encouraged.
Bright Horizons has been named by FORTUNE magazine seventeen times as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” because of our warm, inclusive, casual, yet challenging work environment. Our Contact Center
has also received multiple awards including being honored a Center of Excellence, and as one of the Top 100 Call Centers in North America!
As the EdAssist Customer Care Specialist
your goal is to “wow” the customer with an exceptional service experience. In this role, you will specialize in taking calls for our EdAssist line of business. We provide assistance to our clients’ employees by providing an excellent customer experience and help them to achieve their higher education goals. Through our complete approach, we provide assistance with EdAssist web sites and any questions the employees have in regards to their internal tuition assistance benefit.
What you will be doing:
- Handle incoming calls for the EdAssist line of business researching the status on their education needs.
- Educate clients on Bright Horizons and the EdAssist services programs, policies, and procedures, and help them to understand any client specific processes, documentation, and timelines.
- Assist clients on the phone and/or through e-mail communication by troubleshooting, researching, and finding resolutions that meet their immediate needs.
- Provide follow-up communication and/or update expectations with clients, in accordance with agreed upon time-frames.
- Answer incoming calls and emails in a timely manner as identified by service level standards.
- Meet minimum performance standards.
- Assist clients with escalations when appropriate.
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Exposure to Higher Education valuable
- Minimum 1 year customer service, help-desk, and/or comprehensive call center knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to document content of phone conversations accurately.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills necessary, in addition to, the ability to work closely with other team members and departments.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft applications (must know Outlook and Word at a minimum).
- Ability and willingness to learn and gain proficiency in new software systems.
- Outstanding customer service and soft sales skills.
- Ability to determine needs of the caller and obtain necessary information without following a scripted process.