Since its creation EdAssist Solutions, a unique software-based service that helps organizations take a strategic approach to their tuition assistance and loan repayment management, has met aggressive business and growth goals while continuing to be a fun and challenging place to work. We are constantly being recognized by our customers for our exceptional service and innovation we provide.
As an Application Consultant for EdAssist Solutions, you will be the trusted advisor for our clients, providing subject matter expertise, implementation guidance, and best practices for deploying EdAssist Solutions. Application Consultants are members of the professional services team; you will work with other team members and collaborate across departments to deliver high quality solutions and outcomes for our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Consult with clients on recommended practices and policies for how to best implement EdAssist Solutions tuition assistance and loan repayment solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership for requirements definition, documentation of specifications, training, system configuration, testing, and rollout support of EdAssist Solutions for our client projects.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to ensure that functional and technical deliverables are documented and defined clearly for internal and client stakeholders and delivered successfully in support of the overall project go live and post-project transition.
- Partner with Project Manager to define, estimate and deliver projects according to budget, schedule, and desired business results.
- Understand and track individual performance metrics to stay on target and on budget for each project.
- Ensure that the project artifacts and lessons learned are archived accurately to allow for internal knowledge sharing and investment into the knowledge base.
- Support revenue generating activities and initiatives through billable client engagements.
- Overnight travel as required for client and organizational meetings (approximately 25%).
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 - 5 years related work experience.
- Must have direct client-facing experience (Software as a service or Consulting Services).
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking to analyze problems, document needs and communicate these needs to a variety of audiences are a must have.
- Must have external/internal software implementation project experience.
- The individual must have a proven ability to understand business requirements in a variety of functional areas and the flexibility to adapt to new and changing information.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and be capable of delivering a presentation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment.