Documenting processes is something that you do very well. Great! Now, are you interested in working for one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for”? We’d love to talk to you about our Technical Writer role.
As the Technical Writer you will be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and managing process and procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of service that meets customer expectations. You’ll initiate and plan process improvement initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes. You will redesign process workflows and update documentation as necessary to adapt to business, service, or technology changes.
What you will be doing:
- Perform analyses and work projects to solve a variety of business issues to improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiencies of the contact center processes.
- Document and maintain detailed process flows and documentation across all business lines supported in the contact center.
- Perform audits to measure adherence and accuracy in process and training documentation.
- Lead and/or participate in continuous process improvement activities.
- Create, maintain, and utilize formats, templates, and standards for knowledgebase articles and process documentation.
- Coordinate the collection, loading of, and access to usable ‘knowledge’ in the knowledgebase using content management processes/protocols.
- Provide support and training to content providers on writing methods and standards for processes and knowledgebase articles.
- Promote quality and quality initiatives throughout the organization by representing quality in task force teams and projects, and publishing quality promotions.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of call center process and procedures.
- Ability to understand and capture contact center and customer experiences
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise in Microsoft suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) knowledge and experience is desirable.
- Strong technical documentation skills.