Is client relations and client support your thing? Are you interested in working for one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for”? We’d love to talk to you about our Senior Manager, Back-up Care Program
As the Senior Manager, Back-up Care Program you will acts as the single point of contact for Client Relations and is responsible for delivering program metrics, liaising with key stakeholders, creating and implementing client support plans, and providing general program expertise and direction. The Senior Manager, Back-up Care Program has ownership and accountability for all operational aspects of the Program, including client launch strategies, client support queue, development of policy and procedure in conjunction with other internal stakeholders, and sales support. This position participates in new Back-up Care program initiatives and enhancements.
What you will be doing:
- Manage strategic program initiatives including project management, communication and overall accountability for success.
- Be responsible for ongoing management of key program initiatives including metrics oversight, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Provide subject matter expertise to all internal constituents: Operations, Client Relations, Client Services.
- Participate in client and prospect sales presentations, both by phone and in person.
- Develop and maintain positioning language for program collateral, including RFP responses, marketing material, and internal communications.
- Maintain policy and process integrity for Additional Family Support and Back-up Care program.
- Develop comprehensive support strategies for client launches and clients that require additional support. Validate goals and timing with all internal and external constituents.
- Manage several direct reports on the Program team consisting of Manager of Program Support, Program Specialists and Program Senior Specialists (entry and senior level).
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Exceptional working knowledge of the Back-up Care Program or employer sponsored services.
- 4 year degree in business or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently, great attention to detail.
- Strong customer service focus and relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with internal as well as external constituents.
- Proven project management ability/experience.
- Ability to strategize while managing multiple projects.