With this AMAZING career opportunity, you can help others also find amazing careers. Does working for one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for” appeal to you? Are the people you work with an important factor in deciding your next career move? Well, we’d love to talk to you about our Employer Branding Specialist
As Employer Branding Specialist you will provide recruiting and marketing support including recruitment marketing tactics to maximize the attraction of qualified talent to the College Nannies, Sitters & Tutors (CNST) brand. You will also assist with consumer marketing tactics, resources and communication. You will provide recruitment marketing support in a franchised organization. You will be reaching out to online and offline communities to promote our company and open roles, crafting targeted job descriptions, executing digital content plans and driving social engagement with our field. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills and be familiar with recruiting or marketing techniques. Ultimately, you will help us establish a strong employer brand that attracts talent in support of our franchisees.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the management of digital and social media, collateral, and ad placement projects from concept to completion: define and meet objectives; assess and anticipate needed resources; set project agendas, schedules and deadlines; oversee review/approval process; ensure accurate and timely execution.
- Support the national marketing team, with creative services, and external advertising agencies to translate the CNST brand, culture and employee value proposition to all media channels to attract candidates.
- Ensure employer branding strategies are successfully and consistently executed through company website and across multiple media channels including: print, e-mail, social media, video, database outreach, and landing pages.
- Assist with the creation of content for social media and digital marketing efforts. Investigate and implement new social strategies, tools and tactics, and advise team on effective usage of social media.
- Act as the subject matter expert and team resource for recruitment marketing efforts.
- Monitor, track, and measure effectiveness of marketing and recruiting outreach to inform strategy.
- Assist with billing and recommend spending for talent acquisition budget.
- Coordinate and create resources for the marketing team and franchised field including flyers and email communication.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing or Advertising, Human Resources, or similar relevant field.
- 3 + years’ experience in marketing or communications, preferably recruitment marketing.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Should be comfortable learning new systems quickly.
- Demonstrated skill with technologies related to employer branding (CRM, websites, social media) essential.
- Ability to work independently, with multiple priorities, on deadline and on budget. Project management skills and experience managing budgets required.