Bright Horizons is a company where you can have a fun; yet challenging employment experience that will allow you to apply your marketing client focused service, organizational and support skills in an environment that is motivating, team-oriented, and hands-on. As the Marketing Engagement Specialist you act as marketing subject matter expert to recommend and deploy engagement best practices for the purpose of increasing new employee registrations for Bright Horizons benefits. In this role you will have a portfolio of clients with a defined level of involvement per client by working with the account management team that owns the overall relationship with that client. Your level of involvement will range so that the appropriate communications channels are set up for each client.
What you will be doing:
- Drive client employee registration for Bright Horizons benefits and support client retention and revenue growth
- Starting with pre-defined best practice themes and programs in the standard Client Engagement Marketing plan, you will define a detailed, customized annual marketing plan for the select clients in a VP’s portfolio and will deploy that plan throughout the year, while updating and refining as required.
- For other clients in the portfolio, you will deploy the standard Client Engagement marketing plan as appropriate.
- Collect and deliver feedback from clients to allow Client Engagement Programs Manager to define, refine, and execute client and employee campaigns, journeys and other programs that help to further increase client employee registrations
- Work with Marketing Programs team to increase effectiveness of marketing collateral by streamlining client feedback and needs to inform changes to existing or creation of new collateral
- Report on and analyze marketing performance for all Client Engagement activities including email campaigns, shared and client-specific webinars, events, and other client engagement programs, to inform future activities
- Develop positive ongoing relationships with Client Relations (account management) teams and support organizations
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years professional experience, preferably in client/customer marketing
- Qualities include strong project management skills; results-oriented and highly motivated
- Ability to lead projects and take initiative on ideas with minimal supervision
- Strong cross-functional communications skillset
- Comfortable having aggressive goals and exceeding them
- Thrives in a team environment as well as in an individual setting
- The individual should function effectively under pressure and maintains a sense of humor; be willing to adjust roles and responsibilities to meet the needs of a constantly changing and growing organization
- Be able to adjust quickly to changing priority of tasks
- Knowledgeable and adept at Microsoft OS, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook