Our Contact Center is growing in Broomfield, and we want you to be a part of our growth! We are currently seeking highly dedicated, friendly, customer service oriented people to add to our already amazing and award winning company. Unlike most call centers, the calls we take are positive, and sometimes you will even save the day, by helping parents in a pinch.What you will be doing:
- Handle incoming calls which may include entering client registrations, taking reservations, etc.
- Educate clients on Bright Horizons policies, and procedures, and help them to understand any client specific processes, documentation, and timelines.
- Answering incoming calls in a timely manner as identified by service level standards.
- Assisting clients with escalations when appropriate.
- Maintaining a high-level of customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Minimum 1 year customer service, help-desk, and/or comprehensive call center knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to document content of phone conversations accurately
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills necessary, in addition to the ability to work closely with other team members and departments
- Proficient in basic Microsoft applications (must know Outlook and Word at a minimum)
- Ability and willingness to learn and gain proficiency in new software systems
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to determine needs of the caller and obtain necessary information without following a scripted process
Want to work for one of the best? Apply today! Bright Horizons has been named by FORTUNE magazine seventeen times as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” as well as one of The Denver Post Top Workplaces for the fourth consecutive year, all because of our warm, inclusive, casual, yet challenging work environment. Our Contact Center
has also received multiple awards including being honored a Center of Excellence for six years in a row, and as one of the Top Call Centers in North America!